Covid-19 Information Update 4/20/20
Operating rules and procedures until further notice.
- Social Distancing Guidelines must be followed by ALL on the grounds of the park.
- Parents you are responsible for your children for adhering to these policies at all times.
- NO outside visitors will be allowed on the property at any time.
- Every guest on premise must fill out a liability form. Every child needs a form filled out for them also. I am working on posting the form online so you can have them filled out for when you arrive. This is mandatory! Individuals 18 years and older must sign for themselves.
- The only reservations that we will be allowed to take at this time are for self-contained RV campers. This means we can not take any tent reservations as our restrooms have to remain closed.
- We will not be able to open our cabin rental at this time.
- The dump station will remain open.
- The Laundromat will remain open. Will be cleaned multiple times a day. It will also have cleaning supplies for your use.
- Individuals over the age of 2 or those with a medical restriction should wear a protective mask when in public areas of the park.
- Golf carts will be allowed, your personal site are the only individuals allowed on them! No Sharing! There will be no warnings.
- The office will be opening, but with restricted hours. Only one family at a time will be allowed to enter.
Below is a list of amenities that will be closed until further notice:
• All Public Restrooms
• Rec Center
• Playground including Basketball Court & Horseshoe Pits
• Reading Den
• Swimming Pool
• All Events are Cancelled