Covid-19 Information Update 7/21/20
Operating rules and procedures until further notice.
- Social Distancing Guidelines must be followed by ALL on the grounds of the park.
- Parents you are responsible for your children for adhering to these policies at all times.
- Every guest on premise must fill out a liability form. Every child needs a form filled out for them also. I am working on posting the form online so you can have them filled out for when you arrive. This is mandatory! Individuals 18 years and older must sign for themselves.
- We are accepting reservations from all types of campers (Tenting to Cabin Rentals)
- Cabins will receive full Covid cleaning upon check-out.
- The dump station is open.
- The Laundromat is open and cleaned multiple times a day. It will also have cleaning supplies for your use.
- Individuals over the age of 2 or those with a medical restriction should wear a protective mask when in public areas of the park.
- Golf carts will be allowed, your personal site are the only individuals allowed on them! No Sharing! There will be no warnings.
- The office will be opening, but with restricted hours. Only one family at a time will be allowed to enter.